In this tutorial, we learn how to use breathing & intention in tango. Use the pattern of walking into the cross and add in elements of staying in the line. Lead the cross carefully and slowly by breathing slowly to help make an easy transition from closed to open. Put all these elements to help make the dance look better by paying attention to the details. Keep in mind that people are looking at you and want to see someone happy dancing. Keep a smile on your face but also make sure to pay close attention to your body and how you are breathing into each different movement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades