In this video, we learn how to improve the quality of movement in a tango dance. Focus on the connection with the other person, the music, and connecting with the body as you are dancing with the other person. Be very strong and heavy into the ground as you are dancing and very light as you are moving around. Do a strong walk and make sure you are in touch with the rhythm but also make sure your body moves lightly around the dance floor, like it's effortless. Keep your body in contact with the other person and make sure to keep the correct positioning, have fun while dancing and just remember to practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades