In this video, we learn how to transition from close to open embrace in tango. Use elastic energy to give you an option to open up and turn or send your partner into a line. For the followers, you should know how to be active with your embrace. The left hand should be on the leader's right arm, especially when they are sending you away. Doing this will help you transition from closed to open more easily. It will give you the correct positioning so you don't have any fumbles when you are trying to move. Practice this several times with a partner and have fun dancing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades