In this video, we learn how to do the Tango close to open, promenade and 1 alteration. Remember the basic rules of staying in the line of dance and going with the music. Twist your hips and go from closed to open, practicing this often so you get better at it. You and your partner should feel the music as you are both dancing. Keep the bodies in proper position so each of you can change from open to close as you would like. Use different alterations that you are comfortable with to get a different feel for the music. Have fun while dancing and just remember that lots of practice will make you better!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades