In this video, Homer and Cristina Ladas teach us how to perform enrosques in tango. For the follower, it involves the corkscrew action with no change of weight. You can do this in your own axis or an imaginary one. For the leader, it can involve not changing or changing weight. The eye of the eagle can be more comfortable for one person. To make it more exciting, you will delay the action and then give it a burst of energy. Just make sure to practice this so you have a good understanding of how it's supposed to be performed and what is supposed to happen, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades