Tango teachers perform a didactic demo to highlight and integrate some concepts in this video.
It is about refining the rock step in tango.
There are some basic rules;
>While walking in cross or parallel way of walking, the hips should be cross way to each other.
>While rotating, your legs should be in a cross way doing to and fro motion.
>There should be eye contact between the partners while doing tango.
>Cross walking, parallel walking and rotation should be repeated on a regular interval. One type of movement should not be continued for a long period.
>While doing the tango, the legs should be lifted properly. It looks good.
>Sometimes walking over partners legs should be done.
>One pair should utilize the whole space provided to them. Dancing in one corner
does not look good. The pair should walk throughout the space while dancing.
>Accuracy in dance comes when one does it to the music beats rather than doing it after watching somebody doing it. One should memorize the beats and then practice the steps to music.
>There should be coordination between the partners.
>If you follow the above mentioned steps, you'll surely be able to become a good tango dancer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades