Homer starts with explanation-on what the art of surprise is all about. He explains that the art of surprise is to create some good and bad surprises for the partner which involves many ways and following the steps can leave your partner really surprised.
-Today we will focus on the Rock step and the Side step.
-He also indicates that we would be trying to capture our partner in the beginning of the weight transfer during the ROCK step or in the middle of the SIDE step.
-The partner should be well balanced and stable otherwise they wouldn't be surprised.
-We can also add a trap of the feet in the ROCK step position as well as a jump and a pitter patter kind of movement and also other variations.
-Homer also explains the method to surprise the partner with variations from the last class where the partner performs a casaba.
-We can lead the person normally or trap her by bringing our leg closer to her trying to stop her between her thigh or instep or ankle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades