This video demonstration shows an odd, comedic dance/skit from the 19th Century. In order to perform the "Blind Man's Bluff", a man sits in a chair blind folded while two woman sit in different chairs in front of the blind folded man. The blind folded man must then pick one of the two women sitting in front of him to dance with. However, while the blind folded man is contemplating on which of the women to pick, a different man is placed in one of the woman's seats. Therefore, the blind folded man may either pick a woman or man to dance with. After the blind folded man makes his decision by pointing to one of the two participants, the man must dance with the chosen person. This video is only a demonstration, and unfortunately it does not give step by step instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades